Journey to the Cross
A guided prayer walk through the Journey to the Cross from creation through Jesus' resurrection. We hope this experience will give you a way to reflect on some of the events of Jesus’ life and crucifixion in a meaningful way.
Some things you should know about the journey:
- Bring your ear pods or headphones to watch a few videos along your journey.
- Bring your cell phone or tablet so that you can scan QR codes to watch videos along your journey.
- If you wear glasses for reading, make sure to bring them with you.
- The entire journey takes approximately 60-75 minutes. Wear comfortable shoes for walking on concrete.
- We ask everyone, including children, to talk in hushed tones as you walk through the experience. This is not only for others, but also for you.
- Children are welcomed and encouraged to join their parents. Please consider that the nature of this experience is prayerfully reflecting on Jesus' life and crucifixion. ALL children must stay with their parents/guardians at all times for the duration of the prayer walk.
We will have coffee and water available in the lobby before and after the journey.
We hope you will be able to join us!
If you have any questions, please contact Leann Francis.